FP&A Pricing Analyst - HYBRID
PEOPLEASE is looking for a qualified Financial Analyst to join our team. The purpose of the Accounting & Finance Department is to manage the planning and forecasting process through insightful analyses and information to enhance overall company decision making and profitability. The Financial Analyst will play a critical role in expanding our reach by providing broad-based collaboration to our Regional Sales Managers in support of our strategic initiative to drive greater excellence and effectiveness in our sales organization while also supporting our internal accounting and finance units.
An ideal candidate will have the ability to manage and execute the coordination of multiple projects within required timeframes and expectations; demonstrated excellence in communication skills; be able to inform both orally and in writing; working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Demonstrate the ability to perform detail-oriented tasks; interact, coordinate, follow up, and effectively communicate with Finance team members, regional teams, Senior Management, and Third-Party Administrators.
Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to function as a remote employee in a distributed work team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and timely data, analysis, and recommendations through growth pricing
- Work with general managers at the regional level for client financials & client growth through additional business and auxiliary service pricing
- Support the creation of presentations to regional management
- Compare actual results to budget/forecast and work with business partners to understand variance drivers
- Analyze GL account data for discrepancies and variances
- Collaborate with Accounting/Finance on the month-end close process and related analysis
- Ad hoc projects and other duties assigned by FP&A Manager
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other analytical software
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience with account and/or financial analysis preferred
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Ability to build partnerships, influence decisions, work collaboratively and become a sought-out business partner
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated)
- Intense attention to detail
- Able to coordinate across multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity and find solutions with less than perfect information
- Willingness to ask for help and leverage the knowledge and experience of others to overcome tough obstacles
- Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments
- Passion for driving and delivering results (action-oriented) and delivering constructive change
Why Work for Us
At PEOPLEASE, we strive to provide our employees with the best experience possible with a focus on health & wellness, learning & development, and a work/life balance. Our company benefits are aimed towards taking care of our employees and their families.
We offer an array of benefits including:
- Remote work
- Company-paid employee medical/vision/dental
- 8 Paid holidays
- PTO accrual plan starting at 80 hours
- Potential for quarterly bonuses
- STD/LTD benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This position will be working primarily indoors and some of the time in an outdoor environment. From this movement, the employee will encounter varying temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will apply.